Monday, October 5, 2009

New Mini Stuffed Animals...Makes the Perfect gift!

My son always likes to tell me, "Mommy, I need something to think about you..." or "Here's something to think about me." These little animals are perfect for just that occasion!

Do you have a child starting preschool? You can make one for them with your face on it so they can hold it when they miss you.

Maybe the grandparents live far away...these would put a big smile on their faces!

For those adopting, are you thinking of something for your care package for your new son/daughter? You can make one for each member of the family so the baby can start knowing your faces...

I made one for my son to hang in my car. It's just the cutest thing. The faces are 3D...meaning the nose area of the picture pops out a little to give it that 3D effect. There are many animals to choose from and 2 different sizes. Check it out!