Sunday, January 25, 2009

Korean Pajama Story

Just the other day I put my 5 year old in a regular Carter's pajamas which he hasn't worn in a long time since he has so many Korean pjs. I just picked it up since all his other ones were in the laundry. As soon as he put them on, he goes, "Mom, I don't like these...they're itchy! I want to wear the other ones." So I said, "The Korean pajamas?" And he goes, "Yeah, Korean pajamas! I only want to wear them!" So he takes the other ones off and starts looking thru his laundry basket for the Korean pjs.

I couldn't believe it...even a 5 year old can tell the difference!

So if you're considering buying them, I highly suggest getting them now since we may no longer be carrying them in the future. Limited supply!Pretty Girl Pink Pajamas (Size 5-6 years old)Robot Pajamas for Boys 5-6 years old