Monday, September 15, 2008

Korean Children's Skin Care - ATOPALM









We decided to carry Atopalm after hearing about it throughout Korea. We noticed most of the Korean baby stores were selling Atopalm products. Since it claimed to treat dry skin and eczema, I decided to try it on my 5 year old son, who has had eczema since he was born. As you can tell by the pictures, it has significantly improved his skin! The first picture below is after Atopalm use. We call it the miracle cream and we make sure to apply it everyday at least 2x. We also use the Atopalm wash as it is recommended to use them together for better results.

Although I cannot guarantee you will have the same results, I think its definitely worth the try especially if your child had severe eczema flareups like my son. He is no longer itching his skin! All the other brands just did not have the same effect!

By the way, this product can also be used for adults.

Written by: S.C.


After














Before